Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput wish 'not really younger sibling' Ishaan Khatter a glad birthday.

Entertainer Shahid Kapoor and his better half Mira Rajput have wished his stepbrother Ishaan Khatter an upbeat birthday. Shahid and Mira took to Instagram to share pictures of Ishaan, who turned 24 on November 1.

Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput wish 'not really younger sibling' Ishaan Khatter a glad birthday.


Offering an image to Ishaan, Shahid expressed, "Cheerful birthday @ishaankhatter.. May you sparkle brilliant this year. Far up into the clouds." Meanwhile, Mira posted another image of the birthday kid and composed close by it, "Glad Happy Birthday not really younger sibling," including "Remain frantic, stay insane and continue tapping the best pictures of me."

Ishaan made his movie debut with chief Majid Majidi's Beyond the Clouds. He lined it up with the generally welcomed Dhadak, which likewise highlighted debutante Janhvi Kapoor. Ishaan is presently working with Mira Nair in an adjustment of A Suitable Boy, and in the film Khaali Peeli, inverse Ananya Panday.

Also, check out the latest - Pop designs

Ishaan is Neelima Azim's child from her union with on-screen character Rajesh Khatter, while Shahid is her child from her union with on-screen character Pankaj Kapur. Shahid and Ishaan showed up together in a scene of Koffee with Karan as of late, in which Shahid uncovered that he'd hassled his mom into having Ishaan. He stated, "When my mother got hitched for the second time she was really clear she didn't need a second infant since she felt like, you know, it was quite late, she got hitched in her mid 30s. I continued irritating her adage that it isn't reasonable, I merit a kin. What's more, she actually had Ishaan for me. I implored her for a few years. Lastly she surrendered and said 'Okay, I am going to have one'."

Shahid, while giving Ishaan the IIFA grant for his exhibition in Dhadak, left Ishaan exceptionally enthusiastic. Ishaan had stated, "Fifteen years back my sibling, who is 15 years more established than me, won his first IIFA grant. Here I am getting mine from his hands. This is really extraordinary. I have many individuals to thank yet I need to begin with him (Shahid Kapoor). I have consistently admired him and he has consistently been my godlike object. I don't figure I will ever have the option to reimburse what he has given me yet I trust I can make him grin like this consistently."

Comments